SOLD! Extraordinary Tiburon View Home!
4 Beds • 4.5 Baths • 4190 (per Floorplan visuals) SF • 21432 SF Lot • $8,495,000
409 Ridge Road, Tiburon, CA 94920
A truly exceptional, freshly renovated contemporary view home! Located in the prestigious Hill Haven neighborhood of Tiburon, this stunning four bedroom, five bath custom home was originally built by highly regarded Bay Area custom builders, Red Horse and just completed a comprehensive property wide renovation with thoughtful reimagining of spaces utilizing high-end construction, interior design, and landscaping details. Available for the first time, this elegant property offers an immaculate, “like-new” home in an ideal setting with iconic front row, top of the world views of the San Francisco skyline, San Francisco Bay, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Enter the upper main level through a custom over-sized wood and glass pivot door into a sunny and bright great room with soaring ceilings and large windows that frame the dramatic views beyond. The great room combines living room, dining room, kitchen, and family room into one grand space perfect for entertaining or relaxing with family. Level 5 wall and ceiling finishes meet gorgeous wide-plank oak flooring. Two wood-burning fireplaces are framed in floor to ceiling Neolith stone. The bespoke kitchen is well equipped with the ultimate in cabinetry solutions by Snaidero, finished in elegant grey. Hand-picked slabs of Calacatta marble top the expansive central island, countertops, and backsplashes. Miele appliances include six-burner range, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee station. This is a kitchen that everyone will want to hang out in. It was perfectly designed with a keen eye for aesthetics and function, set in a generous space to create and enjoy inspired meals with friends and family, while enjoying inspirational views.
The primary suite is conveniently located on the main level just adjacent to the great room. This well-appointed retreat offers a private view patio and a luxury bathroom finished in Snaidero cabinetry, limestone and porcelain tile and marble counter tops. Enjoy the oversized bathtub and walk-in shower. The generous walk-in closet/dressing room is finished by California Closets.
The central staircase leads you downstairs from the great room to an expansive family room. This roomy space flows seamlessly out to the back yard through a disappearing wall of stacking glass doors. A wood burning fireplace finished in floor to ceiling grey neolith accentuates the space. There are three bedrooms on the lower level. Two are en-suite and one utilizes a central full bathroom just off the family room. The garage is accessed at the bottom of the staircase for convenient load-in access.
The grounds and outdoor spaces surrounding 409 Ridge are exquisite. Elegant landscape design beautifully accentuates this gorgeous home. The upper patio was refinished in beautiful grey porcelain tile that echoes the new exterior stucco work. This patio is accessed from the front entry, kitchen and great room. Enjoy incredible views from this terrace where you feel like you are floating over the Bay vistas. The lower level is surrounded by an expansive, flat back yard with unobstructed views, a rare feature rarely enjoyed in the hills of Tiburon.
This is a one of a kind, immaculate view home ready for its next chapter.
- First time ever on the market
- Ideal location in Tiburon’s prestigious Hill Haven neighborhood
- Extraordinary panoramic views of San Francisco, Angel Island, SF Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and Mount Tamalpais.
- Four bedrooms, three en-suite – 5 total bathrooms
- Ideal open floor plan
- Gated and private
- Outdoor kitchen with built in grill and woodburning pizza oven
- Radiant heat throughout
- Three Tesla Power Walls
- Solar panels
- Expansive, flat back yard
- One gas and 2 wood-burning fireplaces
- Comprehensive, high-end “Down to the studs” renovation in 2022
- Extensive redesign and remodeling of interior walls and ceilings
- Level 5 wall finishing throughout
- Recessed lighting
- Full kitchen redesign and remodel, finished with Snaidero custom cabinetry and equipped with Miele appliances + wine refrigerator
- Calacatta Vagli marble countertops
- Wide-plank white oak floors throughout
- Custom 10’ oak and glass entryway pivot-door
- AG Millworks folding door system in the lower family room leading out to the yard
- California Closets in primary suite
- Elfa closet systems throughout
- Grey Neolith fireplace surrounds
- Badeloft freestanding tub in the primary suite bathroom
- Brizo plumbing fixtures
- Lutron lighting system
- Tekmar Smart thermostats
- Total control alarm system
- 220 Volt EV power connector
- Built-in ceiling speakers
- MYQ Garage control
- Door Bird video gate controllers
- Interior Design by Dreamlife Design
- Bradanini and Associates custom landscape design
**Floor plans included on this site created by Floorplan Visuals are intended as a marketing tool and visual aid. Although measured per ANSI industry standards, buyers to review and assess the square footage. Total finished Square footage per tax records is 4048, per Floorplan visuals the total is 4190.
Luxury Property Specialist
ScottCWoods.com | My Bio